T & C
Terms & Conditions
We want you to be happy! If your shoes do not fit, you want to change them or you’re simply not happy with your purchase, you’re welcome to send the product back to us within 14 days for a full refund or exchange, so long as they haven’t been worn. To return or exchange your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the shoes to:
Isle and Arlo
26 Prestwick Rd
** please include return form and original Tax invoice.
Refunds are not offered for sale purchases. Any purchase made using a sale code will only be entitled to an exchange or credit note, no refunds will be issued. Standard returns policies apply, please see details below
- As soon as your return/exchange is processed, we’ll either refund the full purchase price or dispatch the exchange item. Please note that credit card refunds may take 2-3 working days to clear.
- Shoes must always be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain that you would like to keep them. Isle and Arlo reserves the right to not accept returns for shoes which have been worn, Shoes must be returned in original packaging.
- It should also be noted that if returning your purchase due to a change of mind or incorrect fit, the customer is responsible for covering the cost of postage back to our warehouse, however Isle and Arlo will pay the cost of outgoing postage if an exchange is requested.
- Isle and Arlo is not liable for the loss of an item being returned and we recommend that you return it using registered mail. We cannot process your return until we receive your goods and do reserve the right not to follow through with the return or exchange if there are signs of wear and tear to the item/s.
- We do our utmost to ensure all shoes and accessories we send out are in pristine condition, but occasionally you may find a fault with your purchase. If you have found this to be the case, please email email@example.com with photos of your claim and we will send you a returns slip, to send the items back to us. We will only refund your monies once the item has been returned to us and assessed by our staff to determine that the item is indeed faulty and is not due to wear and tear.
- All tags must be in tact. We require to physically inspect the item before considering a replacement of the item. If deemed faulty we will offer a Repair or Replacements. If item is returned a second time a full refund will be offered to the customer. Items must be returned within 7 days.
- All washing, Laundering and Fabric care instructions must be strictly followed as we are not able to assist if the item has been damaged due to negligence. Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be Faulty, so please ensure you care for your product as it is a natural product..
- There are no return or exchange on sale items.
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ONLY
We unfortunately cannot process international exchanges. You can however receive a store-credit and purchase the item through a new order. We are looking to improve this for our customers in the future and apologies for any inconvenience
Prices displayed on the Isle + Arlo website are in AUD.
We reserve the right to change pricing, product availability and
description at any time.